HELPING YOU RE-CREATE YOUR LIFE
We offer a ZERO TOLERANCE drug and alcohol policy, sober living environment for adult males. Our program is designed
to provide a safe, sober, twelve-step oriented enviroment by which our clients can re-create their lives.
Our program is broken down into four phases: first, second, third, and graduate phase. Upon completion of our program,
you will receive a graduation certificate.
With our program, we believe you will find the encouragement, the support, and the friendship of your peers
to pull you through.
What We Provide:
- We provide transportation to and from the airport, bus, or train terminal.
- We will provide linens, towels, pillows, and basic hygiene items for the
- We regularly conduct mandatory alcohol and drug screenings, free of charge.
- We will make referrals for you, to therapists, counselors, addiction specialists, out-patient programs, and more.
- We will monitor your progress in finding, maintaining, and working with an appropriate sponsor and support group.
- We provide three mandatory twelve-step meetings on-site, every week
- We provide a volunteer money management program, for those clients who are triggered by having their funds readily available
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long is the average stay?
6 - 9 months. The minimum commitment is 3 months
- What should I bring?
Personal pillows, blankets, personal hygiene items, recovery materials, and apporximately two weeks worth of clothing. You may also bring a cell phone, alarm clock, and medical prescriptions.
- What should I not bring?
Anything containing alcohol or illegal drugs; clothing with sexual connotations, or which displays alcohol or drugs; expensive electronics
- How much does it cost?
$150 per week, with a $150 deposit. The total average cost to enter the program is $300.
Copyright © 2007 Primary Purpose Sober House. All Rights Reserved